Adsense Fraud Tor
5 Ways That Can Get Your Google Adsense Account Terminated
If you add adsense to your pages, then the ads that appear will be relevant to the copy on your web page. You are now giving the visitor of your site added information so they can ultimately find exactly what they are looking for. By targeting high in demand keywords many adsense publishers are making a nice income just from adsense. Before you start your adsense empire, here is a list of things that will get your adsense account terminated.
This is why google adsense is so popular. If you add adsense to your pages, then the ads that appear will be relevant to the copy on your web page. You are now giving the visitor of your site added information so they can ultimately find exactly what they are looking for. By targeting high in demand keywords many adsense publishers are making a nice income just from adsense.
This makes google adsense a great way to make income online. However, there are some people who think they cheat the all mighty king. Well let me tell you that you can not cheat google. Your blackhat methods may work for short period of time, but in the long run google will catch you and they will terminate your account. After they terminate your account they will keep all the money in your account. You will not get paid and there is no way to fight them because you violated the terms of service which you agreed to uphold.
Before you start your adsense empire, here is a list of things that will get your adsense account terminated.
1. Clicking on your ads - Google can track IP addresses and this will get your account terminated very quickly.
2. Hidden Keywords - Filling your page with keywords that are the same color as your background. Visitors may not be able to see the keyword stuffing, but the google bot will be able to read them.
3. Page Cloaking - This is when there you create an optimized page for the search engine and another page which is designed for the visitor of your site. Having a page that a human visitor of your site will never see is a not looked upon in a friendly manner by google. They look at it as you are tricking your visitor to click on something that you want them to see, but they may not want to see it.
4. Doorways - This technique is very similar to page cloaking. A page that is filled with high demand keywords is then redirected visitors to another user friendly page. This will get your account terminated because you are sending the visitor to a page you want them to go to, not where the visitor wants to go.
5. Different domain names with the same content - First of all you will be nailed with a duplicate content penalty and see your rankings drop like a stone. Second, search engines can look at IP addresses, registry dates and all other information related to a domain name. So if you think that you can hide this information, then you are wrong. The same goes for the same content on separate pages and sub domains.
These are only 5 techniques that can get your google adsense account terminated. There are many other techniques that people use. Just do things the correct way and build your sites with your visitors in mind. Do not build for the search engine. If you think of technique that you think will trick google or any other search engine, think again. They will figure it out and when they do they will bring down the hammer.
You can not beat the search engines. Do not try. Just do everything the correct way and you will be enjoying a nice adsense income for a long time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Adsense Affiliate Programs
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Adsense Fraud Tor News
AdSense mobile Page-level ads now available to all publishers - Marketing Land28 Apr 2016 at 11:11am
AdSense mobile Page-level ads now available to all publishers
Anchor and Vignette ads are designed for mobile websites and do not count toward page ad limits. Ginny Marvin on April 28, 2016 at 12:10 pm. More. adsense page-level ads anchor and vignette ads. Google has rolled out two new ad types for mobile ...
Google AdSense Page-Level Ads: Anchor Ads & Vignette AdsSearch Engine Roundtable
Google AdSense Introduces Page-Level AdsOnline Domain
all 3 news articles »
Google Introduces Page-Level Ads for AdSense - WebProNews27 Apr 2016 at 4:13pm
Google Introduces Page-Level Ads for AdSense
Google just announced a new family of ad formats called Page-level ads, which it refers to as "AdSense's next generation ads." They're designed to help publishers make money from their mobile content. To use them, you place the same code once on each ...
Google Testing New Minimalistic AdSense Ad Unit - Search Engine Roundtable26 Apr 2016 at 7:17am
Google Testing New Minimalistic AdSense Ad Unit
Search Engine Roundtable
The folks at WebmasterWorld are discussing a new ad unit some of them are seeing in their AdSense spots. They are calling it a minimalistic ad unit because it is so bland. One AdSense publisher said, "Are people really going to click these? They don't ...