Adsense Fraud Tor
5 Ways That Can Get Your Google Adsense Account Terminated
If you add adsense to your pages, then the ads that appear will be relevant to the copy on your web page. You are now giving the visitor of your site added information so they can ultimately find exactly what they are looking for. By targeting high in demand keywords many adsense publishers are making a nice income just from adsense. Before you start your adsense empire, here is a list of things that will get your adsense account terminated.
This is why google adsense is so popular. If you add adsense to your pages, then the ads that appear will be relevant to the copy on your web page. You are now giving the visitor of your site added information so they can ultimately find exactly what they are looking for. By targeting high in demand keywords many adsense publishers are making a nice income just from adsense.
This makes google adsense a great way to make income online. However, there are some people who think they cheat the all mighty king. Well let me tell you that you can not cheat google. Your blackhat methods may work for short period of time, but in the long run google will catch you and they will terminate your account. After they terminate your account they will keep all the money in your account. You will not get paid and there is no way to fight them because you violated the terms of service which you agreed to uphold.
Before you start your adsense empire, here is a list of things that will get your adsense account terminated.
1. Clicking on your ads - Google can track IP addresses and this will get your account terminated very quickly.
2. Hidden Keywords - Filling your page with keywords that are the same color as your background. Visitors may not be able to see the keyword stuffing, but the google bot will be able to read them.
3. Page Cloaking - This is when there you create an optimized page for the search engine and another page which is designed for the visitor of your site. Having a page that a human visitor of your site will never see is a not looked upon in a friendly manner by google. They look at it as you are tricking your visitor to click on something that you want them to see, but they may not want to see it.
4. Doorways - This technique is very similar to page cloaking. A page that is filled with high demand keywords is then redirected visitors to another user friendly page. This will get your account terminated because you are sending the visitor to a page you want them to go to, not where the visitor wants to go.
5. Different domain names with the same content - First of all you will be nailed with a duplicate content penalty and see your rankings drop like a stone. Second, search engines can look at IP addresses, registry dates and all other information related to a domain name. So if you think that you can hide this information, then you are wrong. The same goes for the same content on separate pages and sub domains.
These are only 5 techniques that can get your google adsense account terminated. There are many other techniques that people use. Just do things the correct way and build your sites with your visitors in mind. Do not build for the search engine. If you think of technique that you think will trick google or any other search engine, think again. They will figure it out and when they do they will bring down the hammer.
You can not beat the search engines. Do not try. Just do everything the correct way and you will be enjoying a nice adsense income for a long time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Adsense Affiliate Programs
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Adsense Fraud Tor News
Google AdSense20 Apr 2014 at 11:02am With Google AdSense, you can earn money from your online content.
AdSense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia20 Apr 2014 at 5:26am Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media ...
Google AdSense Ad Review Center Improved18 Apr 2014 at 8:00am Google announced they have made major improvements to the Ad Review Center within Google AdSense. The ad review center lets publishers monitor and approve/reject ads from advertisers. The new features make it easier for publishers to monitor and make the ad reviews. Google AdSense added four features: A new option to "show reviewed ads" View ads by new ad size widget A related ads feature that ...